Congratulations - you’re getting married! With your engagement you have reached an important milestone in your life. Your friends at Bethel United Methodist Church are happy you have chosen to have a Christian Wedding at Bethel and we look forward to helping you plan a sacred and memorable day.
HOW TO GET STARTED
- Download and review Bethel's Wedding Brochure.
- After reviewing the brochure, please contact the church office at 302-645-9426 or firstname.lastname@example.org to verify availability and temporarily reserve the date.
- Once your date is verified, please complete the online Wedding Registration Form to provide us all the information we will need.
- Contact the church office (302-645-9426) to obtain and carefully review Bethel's Wedding Policy which gives you guidelines on the procedures, costs, and policies involved with a Bethel UMC wedding.
- After reviewing Bethel's Wedding Policy, share the policy with your videographer, photographer, etc. so that they are aware of the guidelines involved.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact the church office at 302-645-9426 or email us at email@example.com.