We have many resources available for getting connected with what's happening at Bethel.
The various forms and sign-ups can be accessed by clicking on the appropriate item below:
Group Registrations and Sign-ups
- Surviving the Holidays - Griefshare Sign-up
- 2022 Cookie Walk Donation Form
- "Revealing Revelation" small group sign-up form
- Registration for Sunday School 2022/2023
- Registration for Children/Youth Choirs 2022/2023 (same as Sunday School form)
- Registration for Adult Music Ensembles 2022/2023 (Chancel Choir, First Towne Ringers, Miracle Singers)
- Registration for Fuel Youth Groups 2022/2023 (same as Sunday School form)
- Bethel Membership Form
- Griefshare Fall 2022 Form
- Veteran's Day Dedication Form
Publicity & Communications Sign-ups
- Request for Announcement and/or eBlast Form
- Sign up to receive Bethel's eNewsletter
- Bethel Event Promotion Request
- please complete 4-6 weeks prior to the event
- College Connection Info Form
- (provide contact info for your student here)
Do you want to receive eblasts from Bethel?
Or… have you been unsubscribed from our Bethel eblasts?
Our eblast provider MailChimp now has a way to get you signed up or back on track with Bethel eblasts.
Simply go to the link below and fill out the form (DO NOT CHOOSE PLAIN TEXT)
Please leave the check on HTML
eBlast signup link: http://eepurl.com/szcan
Bethel PR Coordinator
Volunteer & Safe Sanctuary Sign-ups
- Criminal Background Check Form - complete and turn in to church office
- Sunday School Teacher Aide sign-up
Events & Building Usage Forms
- Bethel Facility Use Form - for use by Bethel church groups for church-related functions/meetings
- Bethel Fellowship Hall Rental Form - for use by OUTSIDE groups and organizations OR by church members for personal use (ie. Anniversary party, baby shower, etc.) Please call the church office at 302-645-9426 to obtain the form.
- Wedding Registration Form (form more information, click HERE)
- Bethel Fundraising Approval Request Form - The approval process must be completed before the sponsoring group/persons may begin to advertise.